Celebrate your or your best friend’s special day with these top inspirational 30th birthday quotes, captions, and best wishes!
Your 30th birthday is finally here, and it’s a big deal! You’re not a twenty-something anymore! And that means it’s time to celebrate your trip into true adulthood!
After all, you’re about to enter into a new decade of the best years of your life!
So enjoy big day then post about it on Instagram! These amazing birthday quotes are the perfect caption or wish to add to any party photo.
Top 50 Inspirational 30th Birthday Quotes
Whether you’re searching for funny captions to add to your photos or inspirational quotes to leave for your friend’s birthday, you’ll love all these ideas for your birthday photos on social media.
And on top of getting ideas for your own birthday photos, you’ll find plenty of birthday wishes to share with all your friends on their big day too!
Check out these awesome 30th birthday quotes and wishes for inspiration on his or her big day.
- “Something really weird is happening. Yesterday was my 13th birthday and then, and then today I woke up and I’m this.” – 13 Going On 30
- “The first thirty years of life give us the text: the next thirty years supply the commentary.” — Arthur Schopenhauer
- “At thirty a man should know himself like the palm of his hand, know the exact number of his defects and qualities…and know how to compensate for his deficiencies.” — Albert Einstein
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
- Open the door to a new decade.
- “Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.” — Robert Frost
- Ready to start a new decade of adventures.
- “Thirty is, after all, the new twenty, unless you are too young to understand this joke in which case it’s the old forty-five.” — Fran Lebowitz
- I’m thirty. Still a little flirty, and definitely thriving.
- “Growing old is a requirement, but growing up is a choice.” — Walt Disney
- Time flies when you’re having fun, so here’s hoping your thirties feel like they pass by in a flash!
- “Today is the oldest you’ve ever been and the youngest you’ll ever be again.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Looking at my twenties in the rearview mirror.
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” — John Lennon
- “Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.” — Georges Clemenceau
- “Live long and prosper.” — Mr. Spock
- “The 30s are the new 20s.” — Carrie Underwood
- ” I intend to live forever. So far, so good.” — Steven Wright
- “We going to party like it’s your birthday.” — 50 Cent, ‘In Da Club’
- Look on the bright side, you still have 10 years until your 40s!
- “Dirty 30, workin’ on me.” — Drake, “Diplomatic Immunity”
- “Why party like it is 1999 when you can party like it is your birthday?” — Prince
- To my 20s: thanks for the memories.
- Season 30, Episode 1.
- “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.” — Paris Hilton
- “My moment is yet to come.” – BTS, “Yet To Come (The Most Beautiful Moment)”
- On this day, a queen/king was born.
- “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” — John Maso
- “At 30 you finally start to catch up on those dreams you’ve been chasing for the last 10 plus years.” — Bonidette Lanz
- Ready for my entrance into adulthood.
- “The older you get the better you get, unless you are a banana.” – Betty White
- Just in case you wonder what 30 is supposed to look like.
- “Inside every 30 year old is an 18 year old asking what happened?” — Ann Landers
- “They say it’s your birthday. We’re gonna have a good time. I’m glad it’s your birthday. Happy birthday to you.” – The Beatles
- “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” — Sammy Hagar
- “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” — George Harrison
- “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” – Satchel Paige
- Surround yourself with people who are more excited about your birthday than you are.
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
- “My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it.” – Boris Johnson
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
- “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.” — Larry Lorenzoni
- The world became a brighter place 30 years ago today – because that’s the day you were born.
- “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” — George Meredith
- They say, the older you get the better you get. I got 30 years of awesomeness under my belt.
- “Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift.” — Aretha Franklin
- “After 30, a body has a mind of its own.” — Bette Midler
- “When you turn 30, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.” — Blair Sabol
- “At 20 years of age, the will reigns; at 30, the wit; and at 40, the judgment.” — Benjamin Franklin
- Turning 30 is life’s way to let you know the most beautiful phase of your life is about to begin. — anonymous
Don’t forget, entering a new decade is a good thing! It is a gift and a special milestone worth celebrating!
We hope these inspirational 30th birthday quotes help add to your special day!
Your very special birthday (or your friends) is the perfect time to host a a Cheers and Beers to 30 Years party to celebrate! Another idea would be to do a massive slumber party with classic rom-coms!
If it’s your birthday, we hope you have good health, better opportunities, and a wonderful 30th birthday today!