Wine lovers – you’re in the right place! Great wine calls for a great caption and Instagram post! Below are our favorite wine quotes for Instagram to create the perfect caption to share on social media!
Whether it’s National Wine Day or you just have some really cute wine pictures with good friends, we’ll help you find the perfect Instagram caption!
Because when you have a love for wine, you have to share it with the world!
With these fun wine Instagram captions, you’ll have tons of great captions to add to your Insta shots.
Make sure to check out Winc Wine Club!
Wine Quotes for Instagram
Whether you’re looking for funny quotes to share with your friends or interesting quotes from your favorite authors, you’ll find all the inspiration you need for every wine photo you post on Instagram.
- “Wine is the most civilized thing in the world.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “Here’s to alcohol, the rose-colored glasses of life.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Beer is made by men, wine by God!” — Martin Luther
- “Whenever a man is tired, wine is a great restorer of strength.” – Homer
- “Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “My only regret in life is that I did not drink more wine.” -Ernest Hemingway
- “In vino, veritas!”
- “The discovery of good wine is increasingly better for mankind than the discovery of a new star.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.” -Eduardo Galeano
- “More wine – Less whine” – Anonymous
- “Wine is life.” — Petronius
- “I’m a wine enthusiast. The more wine I drink, the more enthusiastic I get!” – Anonymous
- “Nothing makes the future look so rosy as to contemplate it through a glass of Chambertin.” — Napoleon
- “Be careful to trust a person who does not like wine.” – Karl Marx
- “In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “A meal without wine is like a day without sun.” – Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
- “There comes a time in the day when no matter what the question is, the answer is always wine.” – Anonymous
- “Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Wine cheers the sad, revives the old, inspires the young, makes weariness forget his toil.” — Lord Byron
- “Either give me more wine or leave me alone.” ― Rumi
- “I love everything that is old; old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines.” – Oliver Goldsmith
- “Better is old wine than new, and old friends like-wise.” – Charles Kingsley
- “I drink to make other people more interesting.” – Ernest Hemmingway
- “Wine brings to light the hidden secrets of the soul, gives being to our hopes, bids the coward flight, drives dull care away, and teaches new means for the accomplishment of our wishes.” — Horace
If you love these wine Instagram captions, you may also like our favorite wine membership — Winc!
Grab our full review of Winc’s wine club here!
- “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy.” – Frank Sinatra
- “Give me wine to wash me clean of the weather-stains of cares.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A bottle of wine begs to be shared; I have never met a miserly wine lover.” — Clifton Fadiman
- “A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world.” – Louis Pasteur
- “The wine-cup is the little silver well, where truth, if truth there be, doth dwell.” — William Shakespeare
- “An empty bottle of wine is better than a filled one. It shows achievement.” – Unknown
- “Wine makes every meal an occasion, every table more elegant, every day more civilized.” — André Simon
- “If I ever go missing I’d like my picture put on wine bottles instead of milk cartons. This way my friends will know to look for me. – Unknown
- “I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.” ― W.C. Fields
- “Wine makes a man more pleased with himself; I do not say it makes him more pleasing to others.” — Samuel Johnson
- “Most days I juggle everything quite well, on the other days there’s red wine.” – Unknown
- “What wine goes with Captain Crunch?” ― George Carlin
- “Wine is inspiring and adds greatly to the joy of living.” — Napoleon
- “Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes, the special occasion is that you’ve got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge.” – Hester Browne
- “A man will be eloquent if you give him good wine.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it.” ― Anonymous
- “For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red.” — Psalms 75:8
- “They say ‘do what you love and money will follow.’ So I ate cheesecake and drank some wine…now I wait.” – Unknown
- “One should always be drunk. That’s all that matters…But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk.” ― Charles Baudelaire
- “Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.” ― Joan Collins
- “I’m like old wine. They don’t bring me out very often – but I’m well preserved.” – Rose Kennedy
- “Always carry a corkscrew and the wine shall provide itself.” -Basil Bunting
- “‘Novinophobia’ – The fear of running out of wine.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink, I feel shame! Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this wine, they might be out of work, and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, ‘It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.” –Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts
- “I’m sure wine snobs look at me and think, how dare you.” –Drew Barrymore
- “Give me wine to wash me clean of the weather-stains of cares.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.”—Joan Collins
- “Wine is sunlight, held together by water.” –Galileo
- “Someone said drink the water, but I will drink the wine.” –Frank Sinatra
- “The connoisseur does not drink wine but tastes of its secrets.” – Salvador Dali
- “Wine makes all things possible.” – George R. R. Martin
- “All wines should be tasted. Some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Wine is a living liquid containing no preservatives. Its life cycle comprises youth, maturity, old age, and death. When not treated with reasonable respect it will sicken and die.” – Julia Child
- “For when the wine is in, the wit is out.”—Thomas Becon
- “A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world.”—Louis Pasteur
- “My nose itched, and I knew I should drink wine or kiss a fool.”—Jonathan Swift
- “There’s nothing better than a glass of wine, a girlfriend, and a long talk.” – Karen Fairchild
- “The scent of wine, oh how much more agreeable, laughing, praying, celestial and delicious it is than that of oil!” – Francois Rabelais
- “Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever.” –Aristophanes
More Wine Captions for Instagram
- Wine flies when when your with your best friend!
- Great wine leads to a good time and a great story with the best friends!
- Tonight’s forecast calls for great views and great company with a 100 percent chance of wine and good food.
- I’m on cloud wine.
- Hakuna moscato! It means no worries.
- Meet a good friend of wine!
- After a long day’s work, it’s wine couch Wednesday!
- Hardest hardest decision today – red or white wine?
- Sweet child of wine!
We hope these best wine captions help you create the perfect Instagram post! Make sure to save these wine quotes for Instagram for later too!
You may also like our How to Host a Cheers and Beers to the Years Party!
If you loved sharing these funny wine captions with your Instagram followers, we also think you’ll like:
- The Best Wine and Appetizers & Easy Pairings for a Party
- Top 14 Nashville Wine Festivals 2022 & What to Expect
- 50 Best Pajama Party Ideas for a Fun Sleepover for All Ages
You can usually get 4 bottles for under $30!