These funny Halloween would you rather questions for kids and adults are the perfect game for the whole family or with your friends!
Whether you’re hosting a spooky party for kids or looking to add some laughs to an adult get-together, these funny questions are sure to entertain. No matter who you’re playing with, these Halloween-themed would you rather questions are sure to bring out the laughs and add an extra dose of spooky fun to your celebrations.
Halloween Would You Rather Questions
Playing would you rather is a great way to entertain your Halloween party guests! And since these silly questions are great for playing with kids and adults, it’s the perfect party game for any October celebration.
But the best part about playing Would You Rather at a party is that you don’t need any special supplies to get started. Simply scroll down to the list of questions and ask away!
These Halloween would you rather questions are broken down into two categories, depending who you’re playing with. Choose the would you rather questions for kids for a family-friendly game or would you rather questions for adults for playing with a more mature audience.
Halloween Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Would you rather…
- dress up as a super hero or villain?
- wear a scary costume or a funny costume?
- get breath mints or toothpaste while you’re trick or treating?
- have Halloween every day or never?
- go trick or treating with no costume or wear a costume while passing out candy?
- have a ghost in your closet or a monster under your bed?
- turn into a werewolf or a vampire?
- be Darth Vader or Harry Potter?
- go to a pumpkin patch or a corn maze?
- visit a graveyard at night or a haunted house during the day?
- make a scary movie or watch a scary movie?
- have a witch or a ghost as your teacher?
- get bitten by a vampire or a werewolf?
- eat all your Halloween candy in one night or one piece every day for a month?
- go to Hogwarts or live in Halloweentown?
- fly like a vampire bat or ride on a witch’s broomstick?
- get only chocolate or only gummy worms in your trick or treat bucket?
- be best friends with a zombie or a vampire?
- have a pet dragon or bat?
- live in a haunted house or have a house in the middle of a graveyard?
- have bats or spiders in your house?
- turn into a black cat or a vampire bat?
- be stuck in a room full of snakes or spiders?
- turn into a ghost and haunt your school or your house?
- be chased by Michael Myers from Halloween or Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street?
- go trick or treating in a homemade costume or one from the store?
- become a monster with 10 eyes or 4 heads?
- have green skin like a witch or sharp vampire fangs?
- spend the night in Hotel Transylvania or Monster House?
- carve jack o lanterns or bob for apples?
- get lost in a corn maze or make it all the way through a haunted house?
- go trick or treating with your parents or your teacher?
- sleep hanging upside down like a bat or in a coffin like a vampire?
- have a witch turn you into a toad or a black cat?
- live in the world of Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown?
- eat candy corn or candy apples?
- have a magic potion that allows you to fly or be invisible?
- have a friendly ghost that has a scary face or a giant spider under your bed?
- have a bat in your hair or a spider on your face?
- eat slugs for dinner or worms for breakfast?
- eat moldy candy or wiggly worms?
- have a real magic wand or be able to fly on a witch’s broom?
- would you want to be visited by Frankenstein’s monster or The Headless Horseman?
- be a member of the Addams family or Dracula’s family from Hotel Transylvania?
- wear a vampire’s cape or witch’s hat to school?
- have a witch’s green skin or crazy green hair like Beetlejuice?
- learn a spell from a wizard or a witch?
- stick your hand into a bowl of worms or spiders?
More Halloween Ideas for Kids
- 35+ Fun Halloween Party Games for All Ages to Play
- 25 Halloween Party Activities for Teens and Tweens
- How to Make a Halloween Candy Charcuterie Board
- Halloween Printable Activity Book or Halloween Charades
If you’re looking for more ideas this Halloween season, make sure to sign up for our Halloween series! You’ll receive a printable Halloween movie checklist and more spooky ideas!
Halloween Would You Rather Questions for Adults
Would you rather…
- wake up to a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion?
- drink a pumpkin spice latte or apple cider?
- go for a swim at Amity Cove or Crystal Lake?
- go spend the night in a dark forest or an abandoned house?
- live in a world where King Kong or Godzilla is real?
- spend the night in a graveyard or a house that’s said to be haunted?
- see the Loch Ness Monster or a UFO?
- live in the world of A Quiet Place or Bird Box?
- go on a ghost hunt or hold a seance?
- become a monster like Dr. Jekyll or build a monster like Frankenstein?
- attend a sexy Halloween party or a scary Halloween party?
- watch all the Halloween movies in one sitting or all the Scream movies in one sitting?
- have a friendly monster under your bed or a scary ghost in your backyard?
- drink blood like a vampire or eat brains like a zombie?
- hold a tarantula in your hand for 1 minute or be trapped in a room full of bats for 1 hour?
- be the first or last person to turn into a zombie during a zombie apocalypse?
- have a date with Michael Myers or Hannibal Lecter on Halloween?
- watch only horror movies or only romantic comedies for an entire year?
- get abducted by aliens or chased by a serial killer?
- have a baseball bat or set of kitchen knives as your weapon during a zombie apocalypse?
- be friends with a creepy clown or an enemy of a poltergeist?
- say Bloody Mary or Candyman three times in the mirror?
- participate in The Purge or get kidnapped by Jigsaw from “Saw”?
- find Annabelle or Chuckie sitting on your bed?
More Halloween Ideas for Adults:
- 76 Best Easy Halloween Food Ideas for Adults (Party Recipes)
- The Best Rom Com Halloween Movies for the Spooky Romantic
- Grab a Halloween Movie Marathon List
- Horror Movie Drinking Games for Adults
- Hocus Pocus Hot Chocolate
We hope this fun game helps you get into the Halloween spirit! The question game can be great conversation starters at the dinner table or for a small group on Halloween night!
These would you rather Halloween questions are purely for personal use and should not be sold or replicated for commercial use.