Whether you’re hosting a party or going to one, you’re going to love these fun and easy Halloween party food ideas! While we focused on appetizers and finger foods for adults, your kiddos and teens may also love these ideas as well!
Our goal for this round up of ideas were to offer sweet and savory treats that were seasonal and cute but not too cheesy. Unless you’re talking about the Cheese Ball Witch Hat — that’s cheesy and delicious!
Wondering what to watch during your party? Grab the Ultimate List of 80+ Halloween Movies!!
What should I bring to a Halloween party?
We recommend a fun appetizer or finger food like these spicy mummy crescents or a fun Chex mix. You may also want to stay away from anything with nuts because of allergies.
All of these ideas are simple and creative, and we have no doubt they’ll be a hit at any party you take them, too!
Get ready to grab your favorites and enjoy the celebration!
Halloween Party Food for Adults
- Above: No Bake Pumpkin Pops (25 Minute Prep)
- Candy Apple Bites (15 Minute Prep)
- Pumpkin, Apricot, and Macadamia Balls (15 Minute Prep)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Balls (20 Minute Prep)
- Above:: Apple Cider Donuts (5 Minute Prep)
- Scream Witch Crudites (25 Minute Prep)
- Pumpkin Hummus (10 Minute Prep)
You may also like our Low Carb Pumpkin Pie!
Savory Halloween Appetizers
- Above: Jalapeno Mummies (10 Minute Prep)
- Gluten-Free Meat Balls (10 Minute Prep)
- Witch Hat Cheese Ball (20 Minute Prep)
- Halloween Quesadilla (15 Minute Prep)
Halloween Finger Foods
Creepy Halloween Food Ideas for Adults & Kids
- Above: Blobby Meringue Cookies (15 Minute Prep)
- BOO-nana Ghost Pops (15 Minute Prep)
- Oreo Bats (20 Minute Prep)
Looking for a main meal? We love serving this chili recipe!
That wraps up a few of our favorite Halloween food ideas for adults!
What are your favorites?
Love this round-up of recipes?
Don’t forget to pin it for next year too!