We’re focusing on your daily schedule and habits to maximize your efforts to your goals. By applying daily disciplines, you’ll be able to hit your goals faster and accomplish even more than you thought possible.
In the first part of our series, Reset & Simplify Your Life, we covered how to know what’s most important to you through your priorities and definition of success, as well as, how to get what you want in life by setting vision and goals. Now, we’re going to show you how to accomplish those goals!
At this point, you should know:
- whats most important to you – your 3 top priorities & definition of success
- what you want out of life – from your vision and goals
Now – we’re going to show you how to get there!
Right now – we hope you are feeling motivated by the personal goals you set, but unfortunately – that motivation wears off.
Don’t believe us?
Think about how many people commit to a diet and workout plan on Monday, and by the weekend they’re ready to eat a big pizza over a pitcher of beer.
Motivation will help us get started, but your DAILY habits will be what lead you to success.
Here are a few highlights from the episode:
- Identify any beliefs that are sabotaging you.
- We have to change our thoughts, beliefs, and words in order to create our best daily habits.
- What habits or beliefs are holding you back?
- What changes do you need to make?
- Create emotional, mental, and physical triggers to keep you in your new habits.
- Decide if you’ll jump into your new habits hard or ease-in slowly.
You won’t want to miss the upcoming episodes of the Reset & Simplify Your Life series!!
We’re sharing only the BEST lessons we’ve learned over the past 10 years!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!