We’re sharing a few ways to overcome fear and anxiety surrounding our current health crisis.
You can listen to the full podcast episode or watch the video below!
Our 9 best tips to staying calm and finding joy are:
- Turn off the news and newsfeed
- Know this is temporary
- Plug into Personal Development – We love The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
- Identify the positives in your day like good music, a fun podcast, or a sweet movie like Love Actually
- Focus on what you CAN control to relieve anxiety over the unknown. If you need additional tips on this go back and listen to our episode with Terri Allen Atwood.
- Do things that make you feel good like eating healthy, working out and practicing your faith. If you gym is closed right now, get a free 30 day trial to high-quality at home workouts here!
- Set NEW 3-5 goals – If you need ideas of what goals to set, go back to our SMART Goals episode or our Morning Routine Checklist episode.
- Practice your Faith
- Get your family & friends to join you – We’d love to have you join our private community of like minded, positive women on Facebook – The BFF Sisterhood!
How are you finding joy and staying calm?
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!