If you’re looking for a great gift for a new neighbor, teacher, or a gift exchange, you can’t go wrong with a movie night kit! It’s a lot of fun, budget friendly, and customizable!
Whether you’re wanting to create a date-night movie gift basket or something more family-friendly, there are a few obvious things you’ll want to include in the gift basket like gourmet popcorn and snacks! Below are our favorite items to include for a perfect movie night!
What should be in a movie night kit?
We recommend including a cozy blanket, popcorn, and snacks in your gift basket! You may also want to include additional personalized items if you know the recipient well.
Movie Night Kit Ideas
- Gourmet or Microwave Popcorn
- Caramel Popcorn
- Cozy Blankets
- Red Vines or Movie Theatre-type candy
- Gift Cards for Ice Cream
- Favorite Movies
- Fun Straws
- Popcorn Boxes
- Printable movie tickets
- Chocolate Truffles and wine would be a great touch for a date night movie kit as well.
- Basket or Bag for Goodies to Go In
How do you make a movie night kit?
Making a DIY movie night kit is super simple and fun to do!
- Purchase your movie night kit items, as well as, a container for them to go into.
- Stuff the container with tissue paper and then start placing your larger items like the blanket or sodas in the container first.
- Place the additional items in the container for the final touches.
- Give your gift!
See it really is that simple!
If you love this idea, we also think you’d like our posts on:
- Easy DIY Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board To Make
- Care Package Ideas for Boyfriend
- 55 Best Teacher Gifts for Men