This best list of Yes or No Questions for Couples is a fun way to get to know each other! We’ve mixed in serious questions, as well as, funny ones to help deepen your relationship — and also have a good laugh!
Whether you just started dating or have been together for years, there’s always time to learn more about your significant other. But if you’re stumped about what to ask them to get the conversation started, finding icebreaker questions is a great option!
With the help of these yes or no questions for couples, you can start talking about important things that matter most to you. Let’s get started with our questions game!
Best Yes or No Questions for Couples
Using yes or no questions is a great way for new couples to get to know each other. But when you’re looking for conversation starters, sometimes it’s hard to come up with questions on your own!
The next time you’re on a first date or just hoping to learn more about your partner, try some of these good questions to get the conversation going.
- Do you have any siblings?
- Are you close to your siblings?
- Did you like going to school?
- Was school easy for you as a kid?
- Do you play any instruments?
- Are you good at sports?
- Have you ever skipped school?
- Did you ever try to run away from home as a kid?
- Have you ever been grounded?
- Were you popular in school?
- Did you ever get sent to the principal’s office or get detention?
- Are you good at math?
- Do you like to play games?
- Are you a geek/nerd?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Do you like to cook?
- Have you ever ran to your car after watching a horror movie?
- Did you have any nicknames growing up?
- Do you have a nickname now?
- Have you had a best friend for more than 10 years?
- Do you like to travel?
- Have you ever been to any foreign countries?
- Do you like to read?
- Do you have a hard time getting up in the morning?
- Are you an optimist?
- Were you on Santa Claus’ naughty list growing up?
- Do you like your job?
- Would you rather be doing something else with your life right now?
- Is money important?
- Do you like to be alone?
- Do you eat breakfast?
- Did you enjoy your childhood?
- Are you a picky eater?
- Do you have any secret talents?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- Do you like a road trip?
- Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- Is Christmas your favorite holiday?
- Do you believe in conspiracy theories?
- Were you ever in a school play?
- Are you a messy person?
- Have you ever had a car accident?
- Do you like rollercoasters?
- Is it okay to tell white lies now and then?
- Did you like high school?
- Do you spend too much time on social media?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Do you still talk to any of your childhood friends?
- Have you ever won an award or trophy?
- Do you keep a journal or diary?
- Do you have a daily routine you follow?
- Have you ever sang in a public space?
- Do you prefer a phone call over a text message?
- Could you eat only your favorite food for the rest of your entire life?
Good Yes or No Relationship Questions for Couples
Figuring out what you both want out of your relationship is essential to becoming a happy couple. And with the help of these relationship questions, you can learn exactly what your significant other is looking for in a better half.
- Have you been in many serious relationships?
- Did your last relationship end on good terms?
- Have you ever proposed to someone/been proposed to?
- Do you want to get married someday?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- Do you want to have kids?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Do you an open relationship?
- Have you ever cheated?
- Should cheating be forgiven?
- Have you ever written someone a love poem?
- Is it OK to date a friend’s ex?
- Have you ever had a secret relationship?
- Do you have a dark secret?
- Would you ever walk up and kiss a complete stranger?
Fun Yes or No Questions
Not all yes or no questions you ask your significant other have to be deep and personal!
These fun questions are a great way to spark a fun conversation with your boyfriend or girlfriend and learn a little more about them at the same time.
- Have you ever stolen a co-worker’s food?
- Can you keep a secret?
- Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
- Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?
- Would you ever go out in public dressed as the opposite sex?
- Do I do anything that annoys you?
- Would you ever own an RV?
- Do you like to go clubbing?
- Have your friends ever convinced you to do something bad with peer pressure?
- Do you enjoy staying in?
- Have you ever farted in public?
- Do you like to eat spicy food?
- Are you willing to give anything a try at least once?
- Have you ever kissed a stranger?
- Have you ever written a song for someone?
- Do you always wash your hands after using the bathroom?
- Have you ever hidden a snack so no one else would eat it before you?
- Do I ever embarrass you?
- Has a movie ever made you cry?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Would you share your Netflix password with me?
- Have you ever lied about your birthday at a restaurant to get a free dessert?
- If you learned that a family member was a spy, would you be shocked?
Romantic Questions for Couples
Keeping the spark alive is essential in any relationship. Make sure you keep your love strong by encouraging deep conversation with your significant other with the help of these romantic questions to ask your partner.
- Is love at first sight real?
- Do you love me?
- Are you a good kisser?
- Do you believe in fate?
- Do you like public displays of affection?
- Is sex an essential part of a relationship?
- Would you spend the entire day in bed with me?
- Do you like to cuddle?
- Are you comfortable with me?
- Do I give you butterflies?
- Is there a song that reminds you of me?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
The only rules of this game is to answer truthfully! From this list of questions, you can choose your favorite questions or go through the whole list!
Once you’ve went through these yes or no questions for couples, you may also like to play with our 120 Unique Trivia Questions for Boyfriend!
You may also like:
- Fun Date Night Ideas At Home
- 17 Romantic Movie Date Night Ideas for Couples at Home
- 40 Fun Date Night Games for Married Couples at Home
- Easy Couples Dinner Party ideas, Recipes & Games