Today, we’re sharing our favorite time management worksheet to optimize your productivity as part of our Reset & Simplify Your Life Series! We’ll share how distractions and multi-tasking can affect our focus, as well as, our top strategies to optimize your productivity.
What We’ve Covered so Far in Our Reset & Simplify Series
- whats most important to you – your 3 top priorities & definition of success
- what you want out of life – from your vision and goals
- why your daily habits matter
Here are a few highlights from the episode:
- Time management comes down to how you LIVE your life!
- Nurture your relationship with time. Stop wasting it, and love it and be mindful of it instead.
- Limit distractions because they drain your energy, focus, and creativity.
- Practice a selective mindset – You don’t NEED to know everything (Stop watching hours of news or surfing social media all the time).
- Multi-tasking challenges your brain and drains your focus. Single-tasking is better!
- Focus on your big goal without distractions for 60-90 minutes, then relax for at least 30 minutes!
- Delegate when it makes sense!
- Create a morning and evening routine to maximize your productivity!
This Week’s Homework
- List out your busy work. What can you stop or delegate?
- List out what you’ll STOP doing (Time wasters).
- List out what you will do instead (think about your Super Power!)
- Grab your planner and put in 3 Power Blocks & 3 Recovery Sessions. List out how will you recover.
- Write out your bookends
You won’t want to miss the upcoming episodes of the Reset & Simplify Your Life series!!
We’re sharing only the BEST lessons we’ve learned over the past 10 years!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!