Today, we’re sharing how to avoid burnout and giving you practical exercises to apply today as part of our Reset & Simplify Your Life Series!
If you missed an episode of our Reset & Simplify Your Life Series, you can grab our show notes & your printable worksheets HERE.
We’d also love to hear your feedback in our private facebook group, the BFF Sisterhood. Click here to join!!
- Focus just on 1 goal or 1 habit
- Take care of you
- Set boundaries (What will you tolerate…emails or calls after 5, last minute drop-everything favors for family, sass from your kids, etc)
- Schedule Time OFF
- daily – self care and a great playlist or walk at lunch
- weekly – family get together, golf game, etc
- quarterly – a fun weekend getaway or out of the norm plan (road trip, winery, nice dinner, hike)
- annually – two 1-week vacations
Practical Exercises to Avoid Burnout
As you start seeing success- make sure not to OVER do it. Rely on God to provide like he does for the ravens and lilies — not just on yourself.
Getting Back to High Vibes
Last week we talked about how to raise your vibe, and this week – it’s all about keeping you there!
As you feel the burn out coming on – hit it with vengeance!
- Limit Distractions
- Single Task vs Multitask
- Add in Something positive (See list below)
- delegate what you hate or dread doing
A great conversation, song, meal, or workout can put us in a great mood.
- affirmations / mantras
List out any distractions weighing you down, 5 ideas to raise your vibes, and your daily, weekly, quarterly and annual RELAX plan! GRAB YOUR WORKSHEET HERE!
- Kim loves her Dry Bar 3 Day Binder. What is a Blowout at a Hair Salon?
- Kalee loves her Tyme hair curler/straightener combo.
- We also both love Darren Hardy’s Insane Productivity.
You won’t want to miss the upcoming episodes of the Reset & Simplify Your Life series!!
We’re sharing only the BEST lessons we’ve learned over the past 10 years!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!