As part of our At Home this Fall series, we had the chance to interview Beachbody Super Trainer, Megan Davies!!
Megan is known for her amazing program that Beachbody released summer 2020 #MBF Muscle Burns Fat and #MBFA Muscle Burns Fat Advanced. You may also know Megan from the reality competition Beachbody did THE 20’s which Megan won & created her Clean Week on Beachbody on Demand!! (which you can do the whole week for free!)
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Megan shares how she went from gymnast to fitness competitor & why
- We were tickled to learn that her thoughts on food & fitness are super similar to ours
- Megan gives tips on how to start working out
- She shares how her family wasn’t really into fitness. She started all on her own and then they joined her.
- They now help her with her own Gym
- Megan shares how important it is to have a support system. Even if it’s not your closest circle to begin with. Them seeing your consistency will encourage them to join you.
- Megan shares how doing YOUR best will get results. You don’t have to kill yourself doing the advanced moves if you’re not ready. One client lost over 80 pounds doing #MBF and only following the modifier!
- She shares that there are no hard fast rules. If you miss a workout from a workout calendar, that’s ok. You’re still going to see results with consistency
- You can reach Megan best on Instagram. SHE answers every single message! @MeganDaviesFitness
- Megan’s Facebook: Megan Davies Fitness
- #MBF Muscle Burn’s Fat Review
- #MBF Before & After pics
- Try #MBF for free for 14 Days. Check it out HERE. (Just click the link & then do the dropdown box to be 3-months.)
- Beachbody on Demand where you can stream not only Megan’s #MBF, but 100’s of workouts!
If you liked MBF, you’d probably also like 9 Week Control Freak!
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!